HAVE YOU GOT NIMBLE FINGERS?

HAVE YOU GOT NIMBLE FINGERS?
I have plenty of crafting goodies to keep them nimble!

About Me

Hi everyone! My name's Polly Brodie.
Welcome to my Nimble Fingers blogspot!!
Nimble Fingers is my shop, which is situated in the Toll Clock Shopping Centre, Lerwick, in the beautiful Shetland Isles.
I sell all sorts of colourful, tempting and 'just can't live without' supplies for quilting, scrapbooking and cardmaking.
Nimble Fingers is an open, well-lit shop, brimming with colour and bursting with choice! I'll be adding photos, news and details of classes being held right here in the shop, so please keep popping by!

JUST CLICK ON 'LABELS' AT TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER FOR QUICK SEARCH RESULTS. POSTS FOR CHOSEN LABEL WILL APPEAR BELOW SHOP ADDRESS DETAILS.

Shop Address and Details:
Nimble Fingers
Toll Clock Shopping Centre
Lerwick
Shetland
ZE1 0PE
Tel no. 01595 694343
Email Us

Friday 15 July 2011

Daryl's Model Gallery!!

Hi folks, how's your summer going? I do hope you're managing to fit in some craft time as well as all the other things you may have planned over the summer months.
I'd like to show you the work of one of my customers called Daryl. He is a model maker and recently purchased some fine crafting knives from right here at Nimble Fingers and I think you should see what he has produced using these as part of his tool kit. Here are the pics....



Daryl, it's "plane" to see you have a great talent for model making and we look forward to seeing lots more photos flying around the blog here!! Thank you so much for sharing them.

Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment